99canvas has doen excellent work. He was the first designer to submit a design, which was from the get go the best we received. His diligence to then comply with our wishes was amazing. Overall, he submitted 40 more designs until we were happy. The amazing thing about 99canvas is that he looks at every little detail and tries to improve it. He puts love into his work and not just quickly wants to get done. We are very, very pleased by his work and would hire him again for every possible design project.
- Predrag Kezic
Great design, thank you!
- K. Mize
Great designer, very responsive. Can have some communication challenges (language barrier I think).
ngMedia was superb. Top-notch work, professionally done, quick turn-around and always very responsive. He exceeded our expectations in terms of the caliber of his designs and also as far as his work ethic. The designs were very original and stood out relative to a very competitive field of other great contestants. I look forward to engaging with him in the future and would highly recommend him to others.
- Jan Monsanto
Fantastic work as always.
We were extremely happy with PSDGears who was super easy to work with.
The work was really great and we wound up with a fantastic design!!!
How Clemens.raemy started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SaferTaxi allows customers to book a taxi and pay for the ride all through the use of our smartphone applicaton. Please watch the video on http://www.safertaxi.com for a full description.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- http://www.google.com (home page and results page): easy structure easy to read
- http://www.gettaxi.com: great layout design (colors are too dark though), easy to see the for drivers for busienss links, great way of using the header space and fitting releveant info without looking croweded. http://www.uber.com: great background design with the gray and city skyline, good fading of the background
- http://www.fitbit.com: raelly good layout: easy to see relevant parts
- http://www.mytaxi.net: Great design that communicates what a taxi booking application does very well.
- Must haves: The home page must explain including the vido what we do and allow people to book taxis through a web interface. See the two main boxes on the webpage today. It also needs to tell users that they can downlaod our applciation for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
- The webpage must fit the colors of the new logo and the style of the new car. See the file uploaded.
- Good to have: It also should have a clear path for businesses and drivers to get to their content, i.e. be very visible where they have to click to read more.
- The current box layout is not necessary to keep.
- The page should be as simple as possible and have rather less on it than more
- Please keep the "in the press" secion and the footer with the links in a similar style
- The new webpage must look young, simple, and easy. The content should be easy to read and it should be expalined what we do. The simpler the better
- Craete a standard page for us to add content similar to to what we have know when you click on For Drivers