Excellent designer! Very responsive and always willing to adapt his submissions to our comments, needs and suggestions. Not afraid to challenge our ideas when he saw a better alternative. Had a great experience working with him, and our team is very pleased with how the website turned out. Thank you!
Kingsmith is a very talented UX/UI designer and really stood out early on. He read the brief in detail, asked good questions, and interpreted our feedback in creative ways. We could not be happier with the results.
Amazing work. Excellent communication!
We liked that you could get out of the box and deliver us a more creative design.
- Regent AB
- Sin Ribeiro™
Sin is very good to work with.
How amenezes started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are the https://www.i-hunter.com and we are building a new Business Unit into the company, we call it Chances. Mainly, we area a job board to candidates and at the same time we sell an ATS (Application Tracking Systems) to small and medium companies. We define ourselves as product company, we do not sell consultancy. We are a Brazilian company, mainly we deal with candidates and employers from São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro area.
PLEASE READ THE BRIEFING - the attached file.
The Chances is a space on the Internet dedicated to employability, it intends to concentrate and disseminate job opportunities with safety; transparent rules; no direct cost to the applicant and with the possibility of companies search the database at no initial cost or even a monthly disbursement commitment. It is innovative and democratic.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
IT IS A MUST:
- in the first page we want a form where the candidate can search the opportunities;
- a BLOG area;
- candidate area;
- employer area;
- login area using Facebook, Google and Linkedin;
- login area in the top and right side;
- logo positioned at the left and up side;
- horizontal menu at the top;
- white background;
- in the candidate area, accept the terms and conditions
- an area to explain the ATS and sell it
NICE TO HAVE:
- at least two logo colors as specified (white; orange; green; blue);
- in the candidate area, a social media aspect, something to remember a social media layout.
Character (Persona or Personage):
1) Candidates: they search for new opportunities, insert their resumes, read the news and BLOG, receive alerts about new job opportunities.
2) Employers (HR Department): they register themselves to be able to publish job opportunities and search into the database and be able to be in touch with the candidates.
3) Employers: companies that want to hire our ATS solution.
You can use english to this project, use the words and sentences in english.