Keep in mind that these indications are based on the already-running http://www.sokoban.be. It's easier for you to read this description with the website in front of you.
## Main page
# Header :
* Sokoban Logo (very simple ! Typography ?)
* Login button (if not logged) with hover text
* Name and logout button (if logged)
* Fork me on Github
* Facebook, Twitter and G+ buttons
# List of friends :
* "Play Sokoban and Challenge your Friends" (if not logged)
* List of registered facebook friends (if logged).
Note : the banner stays on the screen when scrolling down.
The purpose of it is to allow the user to hover a friend and directly see what levels he has completed (ex : https://github.com/MichaelHoste/sok…koban.png).
# Level selector
* List of packs (select). Note that there must be a link next to the pack select to see every levels on a single page.
* List of levels on this pack. Note : visual indication for not-won and won level (currently empty star and full star).
* Preview of the level when a level button is hovered.
* Just an empty space to let the game run (1).
* Hover warning on top of a level when deadlock (push a box in a corner)
* Number of current pushes and moves for the user.
* Modal window (lightbox) when a level is won with number of pushes, moves, the preview of the next level and an advertisement (see advertisements section).
Two different "blocks" of scores : All Scores and Friends Scores with "more scores" links.
List of 5 friends to challenge with "more users to challenge" link.
There are 2 advertisements to place on Sokoban :
* One on the main page.
* One on the modal "you won a level" window.
The formats are the following (choose two) : 646x60, 646x250, 300x250, 728x90, 160x600 120x600
(Sokoban.be will be a "payMeABeerWare". A single 5€ paypal paiement and Sokoban will be forever free and without pubs for you).
It's an open-source project so your input is valuable and any new idea/advice is more than welcome !
(1) I'm kind of happy with the visual representation of the level. I like its simplicity ! But feel free to upgrade it if you want. It's easy, the only pictures to change are here (and there is no resolution restriction) : https://github.com/MichaelHoste/sok…es/classic