What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
we had an initial website designed by a freelancer but are not happy with the result - it's not consistent, not stylish and not tailored to who we are.
some important elements:
- we care a lot about nature and natural colours & textures (e.g. wood, water, leaves,...)
- we like elegant but not 'baroque' or 'romantic' fonts and style elements
- we care a lot about consistent use of colours, fonts and style elements as it brings peace and order into a website, playful elements should rather come from visuals & colours
- we like the usage of pictures, visuals, ... but it's hard to find those that are consistent with the branding & colour pallet
- we both have a very broad potfolio of projects & companies, all started out of passion. for this website we wish to focus on the coaching activities, while giving people a good idea of who we are and staying close to our nature...
- we jointly have 5 kids in primary school :-)
we like to be early adopters in technology adoption and would like to have a cutting-edge design here too, standing out from the crowd.
=> strong visual identity
=> who we are
=> why coaching ?
- about us:
=> more details on who we are as people & family as well as what we do/have done in the past (include project portfolio?)
- content page (e.g. explaining the coaching options)
=> to provide ispiration and more details for people interested to be coached
What to avoid
no 'baroque', curly or overly romantic style elements :-) we like it clean and simple yet elegant !
one-page-design is also an option should you prefer this over multiple pages.
I uploaded some pictures and logo's from our (other) projects & companies