Friendly reminder: Website designs can move away from the wireframes design if there is an strong belief that the offered structure is better.
1 - Landing Page - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/landingpage - it needs to invite people to search on the website! This page needs to load really fast, to be clean, feel modern and appealing.
We expect to have:
- Easy access to start a search
- Top Destinations - to display 3 or 6 popular destinations (defaults to a predefined search results)
- Latest comments, to show to users the website activity
- Browse destinations, to allow all content to be accessible without searching
2 - Search Page - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/search - The Search box and the results are the most important areas.
We expect to have:
When users modifies one of the search options the search results are updated.
- Search by destination, check-in, check-out and number of guest.
- Display city & suburb (bondi beach, chatwood, blue mountains, etc)
- Filter by amenities “features” (Swimming Pool, Internet Wifi, etc)
- Accommodation type (Apartment, House, Room, etc)
- Type of holidays (Beach, Mountain, Sky, etc)
- Price filtering.
Each accommodation is displayed in a box (this strategy looks friendlier with different screen sizes). It is required to display as much information as needed for an user to decide if it is worth it to look further into an accommodation.
- Pictures are important
- Stars shows the rating from users (reviews)
- location (Bondi Beach, Sydney)
- Type of accommodation (House)
- Type of holidays (Beach)
- Accommodation Size (2 guest in 2 rooms)
- Main features (Swimming Pool, Internet/Wifi)
- Price per night (250 AUD)
- Total price (2,250 AUD)
3 - Accommodation Page - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/accommodation - From top to bottom, left to right:
Please note that the website allows renting whole places or rooms only. The wireframes displays both cases.
- Accommodation summary (needs to display just enough information to allow decide if accommodation is bookable or if it must be rejected. Eg. house size, price, location, type of accommodation and holidays, features and opinions. It contains the feature to Save to favourites )
- Accommodation pictures (the most important!), book now and contact owner
- Description (different description types with text content)
- Bedding configuration, which describes the different rooms available, different beds, pictures and features of the rooms (TV, Air Conditioning etc)
- Features of the accommodations. Some of them has pictures associated:
- Amenities (swimming pool, etc).
- Location (beach at 1km)
- House features: bathrooms, terrace, backyard, etc.
- Pricing information, which contains seasons, dates, prices, min stay, cleaning fee and bond.
- Conditions: Check in/ checkout conditions & details eg; where to pick up the key from?
- Cancellation policy
- Availability Calendar, information for the next months (should we display 6 months ? Maybe more ?)
- Traveller opinions, showing the last opinions, that can be a text review, and image or a video.
- New Traveller Review, we invite users to add a new review of the accommodation.
4 - Booking process - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/boo…full-house - one step booking process. The designs must contain one calendar opened - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/boo…ailability which shows availability and prices.
- Summary of the accommodation - people can change dates, confirm availability and display the total price.
- Details of the user
- Payment details
- Review of the cancellation policy
- Bond information
5 - Sign up accommodation process - rooms details - https://wiresketch.com/TrMsiTlf/add…step-rooms - step designed to add the room information
- Natural language to show people how to use the system looks an interesting strategy.
- They can choose if they rent rooms separately or the whole house
- Summary of how many people fits in the different rooms. After they click "update":
- User can the bedding configuration per room.