We are looking for a clean, well-structured and rather minimalistic design. We are open to all kind of proposals. So, do not restrict yourself to our thought mentioned below.
Here are some ideas of ours:
HEADER and BODY:
- It should become clear at the first glance what we do/ produce. So we thought of some catchy element reflecting our work
- there should be an area with some text and with a heading (e.g., 5-10 lines) describing who we are and what we do
- Our services/ products/ USP (Unique selling point) should be represented by some images in a tile look-and-feel.
- We would also appreciate a layout for a list which expands when a user clicks on it and a layout for a sub-menu which is displayed when there are some sub-pages
- A small section for recent news. News should be a headline and maybe one sentence, or just a headline. It should NOT be the classical news feed (incl. date and time it was published), just some section with recent changes within the company (e.g., new machine, jubilee, new ISO certificate)
- The ISO 9001 logo should be placed on the website that it is visible at a first glance and it should also be visible on sub-pages
- The layout should also adapt for mobile devices
FOOTER: Contact information (incl. icons for telephone, fax, e-mail, and address), Sitemap, Imprint, Call back form (2 field: (1) Name, (2) Telephone, submit)
SITE STRUCTURE (Preliminary):
- About us
o Turning workpieces
o Surface treatment
- ISO 9001