Janki is a wonderful designer! So patient and really easy to work with. The quality of his work is absolutely excellent. Highly recommend him for web and social media design.
- Black Smiley
Great service and top team
great work. Thanks!
How thomasbruinsma started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our business is focused on selling customized webshops trough which we deliver personalized teamwear and merchandise. Our target audience are local sportclubs (football, hockey, volleyball etc. etc.) and other associations (student associations etc.). Through the webshop that we create for them the members of the club or association are able to order all the club wear (which we print and deliver). The club does not pay for our service, and instead gets a percentage of our revenue. So we offer a free service to clubs and associations which is fun for them and their members, and also earns them money.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- We want an one pager
- We have two different markets 1. sportclubs/sportswear 2. merchandise for sportclubs or associations. We want both to be clearly visible in the header. (in the same style as Jopp.nl, but divided in two (overflowing) pictures/departmens instead of just one.
- We like modern, simplistic and well-arranged but it is not necessary to make everything rectangular.
- Try to use the same colors as Jopp.nl but a little lighter. (orange, white, dark grey as in the attached logo)
- We don't want animations in the header, but clear pictures that show our product (the clothing) for example on the left a dressing room full of team wear (see example attached) and on the right for example a father with his children in the same merchandise clothing. Using animations for the rest of the site is fine.
1. Header with two large pictures and some text in the middle. Two buttons under it (1) 'Ik wil een webshop', (2) 'meer info'.
2. On the header we want the logo on top on the left and on the right three options 'Hoe werkt het', 'Contact' and 'FAQ's'.
3. In the following section (section 1) we describe the process in three steps with animations (like clubshopping.nl). (1) contact us (2) We make a plan together (3) promote the shop and earn money.
4. in section 2 we describe the problems the customer would have if not having our software and service (animations and text).
5. in section 3 we describe the benefits of our service (animations and text).
6. following section we want the contact form and our contact information. We want this part to encourage the customer to get in contact with us.
7. following section we want to show our partners (like Jopp.nl).
8. In the last section we want FAQ's. We want a list of most common questions answered by us.
9. Footer (contact etc.)
We want a mobile version ánd a desktop version of our website!
We attached the logo, a scratch of our idea, and some photos for inspiration. Feel free to be creative!