Angona was very responsive; it took several iterations to get all the aspects of my brief, but in fact we were able to work day by day consistently and thoughtfully.
- Ultimate Designerzz
Amazing work and service. We can only recommend everyone to work with Ultimate Designerzz.
How jesus_gaytan started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General Use Case: As a merchant (person, small business owner, mid-to-large enterprise manager), I am able to send any parcel to any neighboring city same day for a fixed price. I am amazed how simple it is to order service, pay, and ensure my order will be done. I am amazed that I am not burdened by the typical ways logistics companies work. This is simple, easy to understand, credible, and clearly wants to operate outside traditional logistic norms. Yet I find myself trusting it and realizing all I care about is that my parcel is delivered as if by magic.
sample use case logical flow: https://mobtame.box.com/s/2zw4vs0zs…99jp11lo48
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I am committed to using an aesthetic that pays homage to Aztec culture. Eaglejag comes from the Aztec tradition of Eagle Jaguar warriors. The merchant is to imagine an army of eagle jaguar warriors that will do all it takes to make sure the order is delivered; they care about quality and expedience, but also are smart and have common sense. Whereas I like the idea of borrowing from the most traditional imagery of Aztec culture, I do NOT want cliche. I AM open to different level of mood and emotional aspirations. I am open to a range from comedic to more serious, but above all, I need to have a HUMAN feel. This is about an eaglejag making a personal human oath of service. Simple. Customer-centric. Builds trust on face value.
Must have some representation of an eaglejag:
(NOT NECESSARILY THESE - PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR CREATIVITY)
idea 1 - https://mobtame.box.com/s/0y16wqolf…qokt4wrp07
idea 2- https://mobtame.box.com/s/y7udf44d4…1dwaixiwqv
1. DO NOT NEED TRADITIONAL HOMEPAGE; please create a simple eaglejag logo as per samples below; can also use sun-calendar simple form or any recommendation. (company success will not rest on the brand logo, but on the product and service, so provide simple alternatives that stick to aesthetic described -- will be judging by how well site comes together rather than any single icon, button, form, etc.). Will be using single page website in prep for native app.
2. The whole site is to inspire trust. Landing page needs to flow very seamlessly from understanding how the service works.
3. The flow below will not be scrutinized; fully aware that this is just a design. Will not hold accountability on detail flow BUT if you do show a flow, please, please the thoughtful. Care about your user. Try to make as simple as possible and anticipate edge cases. This company is above all customer-centric. Avoiding design gaps is desired strategy to avoid costly customer support downstream.
4. Basic flow for page 1:
please see data elements and logical containers for each of the sections https://mobtame.box.com/s/2zw4vs0zs…99jp11lo48
4a. I can send a parcel for delivery from any address in your local city to any address in the neighboring city. (sample Los Angeles to Las Vegas).
4b. Entering pick up and drop off address is easier than uber -- feels like having a magic butler.
4c. I see the price clearly and understand it.
I select how many parcels I will send. Parcel cannot be bigger than 4ft by 2ft in any dimension and cannot weigh more than 50lbs but I want to understand this intuitively (think outside of box here). Think checking in luggage with airline but stupid simple.
4d. I can then select a combination of pick up time starting from 9am to 1pm and drop off time from 5pm to END OF DAY. The combination clearly shows me that the sooner I pick up and drop off the more it costs; alternatively the later I do the same the lower the cost. Price calculates immediately and feels good. Makes me trust it.
4e. I am then prompted for contact point at pick up and drop off; again stupid simple. Enters faster and feels better than facebook or linkedin contacts. I am required to enter a mobile phone number and an email, but this feels high trust, I don't worry about it.
4f. I have engaged with the page so easily and now believe strongly that this is a real thing. However, I need a marker that shows that this price quote expires, so I need to see a count down of any form (the more creative the better) not meant to intimidate me but to help me understand that the quote applies to the time at which i am requesting the order.
4g. I then readily click on the call to action to commit to the order; I trust it and know that I am getting a value prop here; throws over to payment page.
5. This second page replaces the first page and becomes the dominant page of the merchant. Unless they want to place a new order. Upon payment, the page returns a confirmation that shows all the info I entered -- number of parcels (max 5), pick up address and contact as well as expected time, drop off address and contact as well as expected time, how much I paid, and a new container with my service provider.
6. At first it might just show a generic icon with detail driver pending. This will convert to an actual driver at some point.
7. It allows me to contact the driver but only after the driver has been filled in. Contact is via instant messaging style but also allows to call them directly. The history of the chat is preserved but does not dominate the screen. (this can be morphed into its own page later)
8. Finally, a tracker is visible showing me my milestones from ordered to drop off. This will change so for now only have 1) ordered 2) assigned 3) picked up 4) on its way and 5) in [destination city] Las Vegas 6) delivered
Logistics is fraught with meaningless process and steps; help me bring a new world view to the industry of simplicity. In the most perfect of use cases, the merchant NEVER has to worry about their parcels being delivered. They trust it and thus don't treat it like a low-cost commodity, although they trust that this is not a premium price proposition.
Think simple; human; trust worthy.
I want all items be animated; will not want to use any stock images or photos.