Overall, the current look and feel stinks. It was put together by a coder, not a designer, and it's just bare and ugly. The graphs, maps, images and tables all need attention, as does the overall layout. It needs a decent background.
We like the "Web 2" look and feel, and it'd be nice to have a professional looking header and footer on the site.
awdit.com (one of ours) is completely unrelated but has quite a nice footer, for example, and it would be nice to use that footer style or similar. The footer should have the following links/info:
- home link
- widgets & currency converters link
- contact us
- social buttons (ie. twitter, FB, +1)
- Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Reincubate Ltd.
- Registered in England and Wales #5189175.
- All right reserved
- a logo for reincubate (as in the footer of awdit.com)
- somewhere we can link to our other sites
There are a few big companies that use the data, including IBM and BNY Mellon... it'd be nice to be able to show off the logos of a few user's companies.
In addition the site needs a simple logo of its own.
1. Home page (ie. http://rates.cx/)
Content similar to that which is there now. The ads can be reworked or repositioned.
2. Exchange rate page (ie. http://rates.cx/foreign-exchange/gb…nge-rate/)
Again, keep the content similar to what which is there now, but it should all be restyled, including the graphs and maps.