0. We need a sticker for the Motorhome's front window. It's supposed to remind the driver of any dangers while driving a caravan - e.g. the unusual height and width of the vehicle. The lines for height (HÖHE) and width (BREITE) should remain empty, so they can be filled by the owner.
1. We would like four very simple, very clean pictograms. We already have examples for three of them, they are included in the brief. These need a fresh re-design - and most importantly, they have to display a caravan (ideally an Alcove), not a truck!
The fourth pictogram should show the difficulties / risks / dangers of driving / parking the caravan backwards. We are thinking of a bird's-eye view, maybe with an obstacle and a person marshalling the process.
2. It is impotant that our logo is included in the design, along with our Slogan and the URL for our website. They should be carefully included, we want to make it difficult for the vehicles' owner to cut them out or otherwise remove them.
3. We are looking for a very simple, clean design. The finished sticker should be simple enough that the driver isn't diverted, yet plain enough that they can parse the information in seconds.
4. Please note that the gaps for HÖHE and BREITE need to remain large enough to add the measurements by hand - likely with a Sharpie.
The sticker template is roughly 21.5cm x 8cm - the final measurements should be around 19cm x 7 cm.