Mohammed came up with a really greqat design for me. I liked how he took my feedback and quickly incorporated it in the design. I was particularly impressed with how responsive and accomidating he was during the process. Well done!
- Kame Graphics
Absolutely an Amazing Job!
- Rodney Liber
How ONP started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Internet Design and Print Services
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like a set of wedding stationery designed. Here is what we need.
- 5x7 Wedding Invitation (flat double sided card)
- 4.25 x 5.5 Response Card (flat single sided card)
- 4.25 x 5.5 Thank You Card (flat single sided card, with space to write)
- No need for matching envelopes.
- Attached are sample images of the general layout that we want.
- The colors are maroon and charcoal gray.
- The invitation should look unique but not strange as we want everyone to love it.
- It should include some creative artistry.
- Include 1 photo on the invitation, probably on the back of the invitation along with a short quote under the photo: "We are looking forward to sharing this special day with you!"
- No Stock Images in the design.
- It's ok to use a stock photo as a photo placeholder which we will replace with our own photo.
- We like a lot of the designs on http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com and http://www.minted.com but want a unique design all our own.
- We don't have all the exact text yet but want the design, fonts, and basic layout created with sample text. We will replace the sample text with ours.
- We'll need the original layered psd or ai file.