2 Gardip Signs:
I need two signs (portrait layout - roughly 2' x 3') designed that will be placed on top of my Gardip booth slightly angled up toward the customer at the Minneapolis Farmers Market Annex. Attached are logos and images that you can be creative with, but please keep the signs simple and fluid (even if that means not including logos). Below are the words that I would like on each sign. Feel free to also use pictures of food instead of words on sign #2, but once again, only if it doesn't look cluttered.
(1) Gardip is a light, fluffy garlic dip with a lemon twist!(2) All-Natural Ingredients
(3) Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Zero Carbs Zero Cholesterol
(4) Refrigerated Shelf-Life = 2 Months
(5) $4 / 2 for $7
(1) Gardip is made by Matthew Joyce locally in St. Paul!
(2) Ingredients = Fresh Garlic Cloves, Soybean Oil, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt & Egg White
(3) Enjoy with chicken, steak, fish, grilled vegetables, pita chips, pretzels, baked potatoes, French fries, or as a sandwich condiment
(4) "A Versatile Dip For Garlic Lovers!" (Picture of Gardip container with top off. Add creative touch)