husaint got their new signage by running a design contest:
Design signage for leading industrial equipment's stockist
Check out husaint's Signage contest…
We deal in pipe fittings, valves, flanges, gaskets, hoses, steel, ferrous and non-ferrous materials for Oil-fields, Ship building, Engineering, Marine etc.
What's your vision?
We need a signboard for our company. Size required is - Height - 1220mm , Length - 3150mm As we are settled in Dubai - Our company name should also be written in Arabic on the signboard - (شركة سونيل والا لتخارة مواد البناء (ذ.م.م We need an eye catchy design, with 30% space covering company name in English/Arabic and our company logo. And remaining 70% space should be used for our product pictures, as our products are all industrial items therefore only by seeing the product pictures on our signboard, customers enter our premises.
We need below line to be mentioned on our signage - STOCKIST OF PIPES, PIPE FITTINGS, FLANGES, VALVES, GASKETS, CAMLOCKS, HOSES, ETC.
$199 Bronze package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Signage starts at $199.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their signage.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
husaint collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Need a billboard sign for an Electrical Company that does residential or commercial electrical service. lighting, servic
Netsku.net is a global online marketplace for resale of heavy equipment parts inventory. The parts that are use in equip
We use market based programs to conserve monarch butterfly habitat. We want to engage the general public with monarch co
We sell Tiny house and RV products- like Bathroom fixtures, Toilets, power&solar systems and appliances
Our business is revolving around the construction industry and we are particularly focusing electronic field. Our primar
Harvest Hosts is a membership club for RVers offering free camping at over 1,000 wineries, breweries, distilleries, farm
We are a construction company, specializing in high end residential homes.