What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Designing & Building Precast Concrete Homes for over 25 years (built over 300 concrete homes) in the lower north island of New Zealand.
- Target audience is people wanting to build large, single level lifestyle/family homes. Audience is the medium to high income earners, typically middle age to just retired.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Want a design for a billboard that is 6m wide x 3m high on a medium speed state highway which will be up for 4 months over Christmas holiday season/summer.
- Words on billboard
RELAX, IT’S CONCRETE
Have some caption about Design & Build…even if it is only below the logo
Include our website address - http://www.homesteadhomes.co.nz
Reason behind the words: RELAX, IT’S CONCRETE
a) Benefits of a concrete home are relaxing…
3. Low Maintenance
4. Warm in winter/cool in summer
5. Durable – no rodents, draughts & mould
6. Eco-friendly – not harming the environment
b) Word ‘Relax’ to take away the fear of building in concrete
1. Well-proven – built over 300 homes
2. Built to last
c) Client can ‘Relax’ because their home/family is protected against the forces of nature
1. Safer in an earthquake
2. Gale/impact/severe weather resistant
3. Fire resistant
Anything else to communicate to the designers:
- Could have some ‘concrete’ in the billboard. As most of our home photos are not high enough Res for a billboard can you please source your own images and we will purchase the right to use them. Please include a reference for these images.
- Billboard to eliminate the mind-set of concrete homes being cold, damp therefore have make the advert positive, bright, sunny, warm etc.
- This is a medium speed area so keep simple and easy to read.
- Have something catchy that sticks in peoples mind. I.e. play on words/pictures.
- Any questions or if you need further guidance/info please let us know.
General colours we use are: Orange (RGB 246 128 38), Green (RGB 0 72 58) and Grey (RGB 102 102 102). General font we use is Cabin.