Milan is absolutely a great designer - he made a truely unique and fun charismatic dog & cat design for me. I will be able to use them sitting together or pull them apart to pepper my communications. Milan is fast & will do whatever it takes to make you happy. Thank you, Milan and looking forward to doing more with you soon!
Nice and fitting design, she really read the brief and understood what I was looking for.
amazing as always and done ultra fast - they might be the fastest designer on 99d! :-)
- Sabina Elisabeth Design
Sabina is great to work with. She is very responsive and very patient. She did an incredible job on my packaging design and I'll continue working with her.
Perfect job, creative designer and easy to work with. Great communication
- bow wow wow
Very happy with the work, as always!
How michaelB9 started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- We'd like to switch the packaging of this product from a jar (see currently on https://zookiescookies.com/) to a box, to better allow for visually showcasing the product.
- We'd like to completely change the look and feel of the packaging to be more current, potentially more appealing to females and kids, and more vibrant
- We're ok with the current logo (although would be open to updating and/or tweaking).
- Don’t love black background/cap, would like to explore brighter color palette
Some off the things we'd potentially like to show on the box would be:
1. Visual of the how simple and easy the cookies are to make (see video on front page of website)
2. Visual of how great the finished cookies look
3. A comparison of how crappy traditional Milk Bones are compared to Zookies (see video on site)
4. A really cute and happy kid feeding a really cute and happy dog :-)
What to avoid
Attached is existing label and packaging for reference, but we'd like to explore dramatically redesigning entire look at feel.