We need four (same brand) product labels created and composited onto a stock image (supplied) for marketing purposes only.
The labels you design will not be used on a real product. The composite image will instead be used as the main hero image on our new website as representative of the type of work we do (we print custom designed self-adhesive product labels for business owners).
As such, you need to create a fictitious brand and original label design.
1. The four lables should all be for the same fictitious brand, the only difference should be a single reference to the contents of each jar (peas, pumpkin, green olives, chili pepper)
2. The theme for the brand should be cottage industry, farmer's market produce.
The brand and label should be fresh, inviting, and simple.
3. The attached file shows the stock image at the dimensions it will be used on the site.
4. Only entries that display your design composited onto the jars in the attached image will be considered (ie your entry must be presented as if the final product).
5. I will supply a licensed version of the stock image (813 x 590 px) to the contest winner, who will composite the final version before delivery.
6. The licensed stock image (see thumbnail at http://goo.gl/ascY1) will require colour correction before compositing to make the peas (only) more appealing (without altering the vegetables in the other jars).
Again, the final result will be used as the main hero image on our website and therefore needs to show us in the best possible light. We need something that looks like it absolutely could be used as a real label on a real product.