He is yery quick, that's great. He make he's work very good.
How kyle w started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell incubators for hatching chickens
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. We need a new design for the front control panel of our incubator. The panel should have our logo, and we need to keep the same location of all of the green boxes (displays), grey circles (buttons) and red power button. However, the labeling of these buttons, etc are open for design.
2. We would like the packaging of our box redesigned. This is a simple task. Please make the carton white, with our eggcubator logo in the middle of the large sides, and our eggcubator logo on the upper portion of the shorter sides. On the small side of the packaging, keep all the labeling EXCEPT the "New Technology". On the large side, make it completely white with our logo in the middle, and also keep the symbols in the bottom left. On the large sides, it should also say somewhere "Designed in Canada. Made in China"
For the control panel design:
1. Please use a better front for the labels.
2. Make sure the logo is somewhere on the display.
3. The background color of the control panel should not be extremely dark.
4. We do not need "Power: 80w", "Voltage: 220v", "Frequency:50-60Hz". These can be removed from the panel.
5. "Countdown (per 2 hours)" can be changed to "Timer"