How anthony.anselmo started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Occam comes from Occam's Razor (the simplest solution is normally the best). Supplement - something that complete or enhances something else when added to it.
We sell the simplest supplements that work with natural foods already consumed by individuals.
- Age 24 - 55
- Located in the New York, San Diego, Houston, Minneapolis
- Interested in learning
- Interested in health and wellness
- value results through simplicity
- Enjoys an active lifestyle
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking to have an label designed for a 1 gallon wide-mouth jar that
will be in accordance with the FDA's Nutritional Label regulations.
The company is focused on creating simple supplements that educate. That said, I would like the label to echo that.
- Preferably 3 colors (possibly silver, red, and black)
- Simple layout, easy to read and good flow
- 3 lines that will state:
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- Info about the product
- 6 bullet points that give a quick break down of product
- A Nutritional Label section
- A small info-graphic that depicts how whey protein is created/ where it comes from.
- Because the company's name, "Occam Supplements" comes from Occam's Razor, I would be interested to see if someone could come up with a way of putting a razor on the label. Again, this will be a product people consume, that said I am eager to see if there is a way to put this on a label without it being unappealing.
Presently, I am interested in seeing color schemes and layouts for the label. After I view a layout/design that I will provide the wording.
I have attached some sketches I did for the front of the label.