How Wspeirs started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell Molecular Gastronomy kits for home use. Molecular Gastronomy is a field of cooking that uses various food additives to change the textures of foods.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for someone to design a retail box for our Molecular Gastronomy kit. The box is 9" x 6" x 4". Only 5 sides (all sides but the bottom) must be designed. The 5 sides are of the following dimensions:
- TOP: 9" wide x 6" high
- FRONT & BACK: 9" wide x 4" high
- SIDES x2: 6" wide x 4" high
Any design must include the following:
- A list of the contents of the kit: measuring spoons, pipettes, syringe, tubing, cook book, various food additives (I'll provide these later)
- A nutrition facts panel explaining what is in each additive (I'll provide this later)
- The "title" of the kit should be: "At Home Molecular Gastronomy Kit"
- The following tag line should appear: "Bring the tastes and textures of the world's best restaurants to your own table."
- Any images from our website can be used: http://sciencecooking.com/techniques.php or http://sciencecooking.com/images_OLD/
- Everything else is up to the designer.
The attached "box_top.jpg" is a VERY rough cut.
The attached "beaker-trnsprnt bg.png" is our logo.
I need this job completed by Oct 30th. I will be working with a box printer and slight revisions will need to be made after the contest.