Worked well on my requirements. Great and balanced design!
How will_rogers started their powerpoint template journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Missional.Life is a resource designed to help individuals to a next step forward in their "missional" journey. Individuals can create a profile and invite others into that story (online portal). Individuals can use resources to explore how to take next step (books, journals, courses, etc.). Read more here - https://missional.life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Content to include in the template
* Designing for both e-courses and executive presentations
* Needs to be super simple - little text per page (minimalism)
* 16:9 widescreen ratio
* Apple Keynote HIGHLY preferred over PowerPoint
* Transitions all consistent, not random
* Use of consistent icons a preferred look
* No visible page numbers
* Like most pages white with some to be full color background with light text
* Need to be able to make edits to the Keynote file (not background images created from PhotoShop).
* Light blue color in logo - #419BF9
* Greenish color in logo - #50E3C2
* They overlap/combine to make third color by setting the blending mode to Multiply in a design editing software.
* Avenir Medium (logo font)
* Roboto (website font)
Specific Slides (think minimal text - less than 12 words per slide)
* Course Main Page - main branded page for course
* Section Page - section page for sections within course
* Place in Course - some notation for where the participant is in the overall schedule of the course (ex: session 4 of 10)
* The WIN - explaining the success point for the course
* Tip Page - tip for how to get the most of some point
* Time - how much time the course is going to take
* 3 Resources - featuring three resources (websites, books, etc.)
* 1 Key Resource - featuring one main resource (website, book, etc.)
* Next Steps - what comes next for the participant
* Worksheet - featured worksheet for course
* Quote - short quote
* General Text - page for general text and perhaps bullet list
* Screen Shot - displaying a computer screen shot
* Video Intro - page to introduce a video embedded in Keynote
* Key Web Link - highlighting a key website
* Take a Rest - giving person a moment to take a breather and rest
* Testimony - photo and text of someone giving a short testimony
* Function - explaining how something functionally works
* Steps - three quick and easy steps for doing something
* Review slide - finish slide to review the course main points
* Intro a Perso - slide to introduce a person - photos, name, title
* Assignment / Task - assigning something for participant to do
* Workflow - simple way to show the workflow of project
* Quick Tip - lightbulb slide for quick tips of reference
We just want this to look as simple and professional as possible... very clean.