We are a corporation that is celebrating 10th birth day. For first decade we focused on certain things, for the second decade we will focus on different things. I will explain.
First decade: SniggWaffe was a training corp, noob friendly and a feeding corporation for Sniggerdly. SniggWaffe mostly flew T1 (tech 1 = tier 1) ships, weren't really able or allowed to fly T2/T3 ships. The presentation of first decade needs to be more "relaxed" and less dark.
Second decade: needs to be darker. SniggWaffe plans to be the best PVP corporation in game, shooting and killing everybody.
- Training/feeder corp for Sniggerdly, nomadic style of life
- X members graduated to Sniggerdly
- Y members got purged for inactivity
- Accepted members with at least 5M SP, 60/60 regular inactivity purge
- Flew mostly T1 doctrines and some T2
- Rarely used capitals
- Focused on smaller engagements
- Deployed to null and low sec, mostly using guerilla tactics to annoy bigger and stronger entities
- In bigger engagements rarely had our own fleet, mostly doing skirmishes or flying bombers
- 2014: AT XII First time participating, made it to final weekend and got knocked out by Verge of Collapse
- Graduation to Sniggerdly transforms into a non-optional vouch into Sniggerdly, nomadic style of life
- Still accepting 5M SP pilots as long as they learn and improve fast, keeping the 60/60 activity purge
- T2 and T3 doctrines being used regularly. T1 doctrines are still used, especially for FC training and getting content
- Using capital ships becomes a core part of corp PVP activity
- Focusing on smaller scale engagements where no one is just an F1 monkey
- Playing a key part in major fleet engagements with 100+ SniggWaffe T3s
- Deploying to null/low sec while still doing guerilla warfare tactics. Main focus on total annihilation of enemy(ies)
- AT finalists and winners