The designer is really intelligent and really really helpful. Thanks for the work, Love it.
How David7110684 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell customized paracord bracelets that correspond to martial arts belt ranks.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a store display insert designed. This will be a 11" wide by 8.5" high insert to a display stand. I am uploading a document which has all of the key components we are looking for:
1) Our brand name
2) Our tag-line
3) Some bullet points
4) Some product images - they don't all need to be used
5) An invitation to order online from our website. This will be different for every time we print the insert, so the website needs space to accomodate different lengths.
6) A picture of a kid wearing a karate uniform with a second image of him in street clothes wearing his corresponding DojoBand - both images are included in the attached document.
7) The bottom left of the display has a holder for take-home cards. The design must accomodate a 2" tall by 3.5" wide space at the bottom-left which will be covered by the card holder. However, in that space should be a simple message to download more cards as shown in the demo document.
8) An arrow pointing to the card holder with an invitation to take a card home to order at home.
We are looking for an eye-catching design that will draw attention in the entry of a martial arts school. Our main logo can be seen at our site (www.DojoBands.com - the cartoon figure with the DojoBand around his wrist). This figure should NOT be in this design because it is already part of the display stand, but the sign should have complementary colors.
I have included some images in the file I uploaded, but please don't feel that you have to use all of them. Check out the product images on our facebook page: Facebook.com/DojoBands for more images to use if you like.
Good luck - this is our third contest with 99Designs and I can't wait to see the results.