Very receptive to comments. Worked through many revisions of the design and listened to feedback carefully.
Excellent design. Responsive to feedback. Very pleased with both experience and result.
How briank6 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We do custom coffee roasting and coffee equipment leasing (brewers, grinders, espresso machines.) Our audience is independent restaurants and coffee shops.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a one-page sales handout that describes our end-to-end offering. The goal is to communicate the scope of the services that deliver on their primary business goals.
Predictable cash flow
Here's how we do it (this can be slimmed down if needed):
- We start with High Grade Arabica Green Coffees
- Custom Blend to match your tastes
- Consistently excellent roasting, roasted & delivered bi-weekly for freshness
- On-site Reverse Osmosis water purification for incredible taste
- Low cost leased or even <b>free</b> top of the line equipment with weekly on-site service.
Call to action:
Get your custom pricing today - 888.280.JAVA or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please use one of the attached logos. Stick to black and white on the logo. Our site (http://www.javamania.com) has some green on it - use it sparingly if included in your proposal.
Images that can be used to represent coffee equipment are supplied.