Very responsive and quick to attend to changes and feedback.
- michaelc f
- Stevan Grbovic
Absolutely outstanding work
- Tikusmati ✅
Always helpful and highly recommend for everyone
Was all great. Very responsive ! We were very happy.
How michaelc f started their other web or app design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company provides solutions that protect enterprise networks from advanced cyber security threats. We provide proactive advanced monitoring, detection and neutralizing of cyber security threats. Currently our company's name is PineApp and we are strongly considering changing our name as our product portfolio grows. Today, beyond the proactive cyber security protection solution, we provide Email Security, Encryption, Email Archiving and DNS Filtering.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like to have a few design options for the dashboard of our new cybersecurity solution. We currently have the dashboard looking like the attached pictured called "dashboard 1. Moving forward we are removing the map and focusing the dashboard to become more actionable. The key here is that most solutions' dashboards have the same look and feel - a lot of pie charts and line graphs and statistics but not a lot of useful information. The concept of our new dashboard is critical information easily/quickly communicated. This dashboard will give users important information that is easy to understand about the security health of their organization. (see dashboard2 picture). The areas represented here include the following:
1. User Behavior Analytics: Shows computers/users whose behavior is abnormal
2. Default Password: List of computers or other systems that are currently relying on default passwords and whose passwords need to be changed
2. Malware hunter: list of files and/or locations of files with viruses/malware on them
3. Endpoint health - a red light/green light system to track 4 distinct security parameters of an end computer: Antivirus updates, Operating system updates, firewall protection, admin log in. All of these will be defined as either GOOD (green) or BAD (red) and should be easy to understand with a quick look
4. Aggregate Cybowall Alerts - list of ongoing alerts in order of severity
5. Asset Map: a dynamic network map (we will be providing this part) of all computers connected to the network.
All informational areas will show the top 3 or 5 results in their area, something that will be manageable and easy to grasp for any administrator, whether they have a security background or not.
UPDATE - After seeing a few designs I want to be clear at how bold and different of a conceptual direction I would like this project to go. Please see the newly attached samples.
We want this dashboard to be bold and exciting. We think this will really set our solution apart. Be creative and see the below images of some additional marketing materials.