We want to see some ideas totally out of the box but not over the top. Looking to move forward ASAP. If we pick your design and you are a good communicator you will be awarded all of our design business. We are looking for a long term relationship.
We will be selling chia seeds in a stand-up pouch with a spout for pouring. Our goal is have a very clean & natural design, with natural colors, that emphasizes the health benefits of chia seeds. Please see attached DIE LINES (in pdf and AI) for creating this pouch design!
What to include on the FRONT:
1. Our logo: "Ned's Naturals" (attached is our current logo; open to changes)
2. Our slogan. "Conveniently Healthy"
3. Our product name. "Black Chia Seeds"
4. A space for a transparent window, to see chia seeds inside packaging (attached picture of chia to be used as placement in window); be creative with window shape.
6. Net weight at the bottom: NET WT 14 oz (396.89g)
7. Non-GMO symbol (attached; we are in the process of getting verified. pic attached will be used as a place holder until we receive exact file from the Non-GMO project)
8. Gluten-Free symbol (please use creativity)
9. Kosher "K" symbol (attached; also will be used as a place holder until we get confirmation from the rabbi)
10. Packaged in the USA symbol, maybe with an American flag (use creativity)
What to include on the BACK:
1. Nutrition Facts (attached)
2. Ingredients: Black Chia Seeds (write this under the nutrition facts)
2. UPC Code (attached)
3. "Packed and distributed by: Ned's Naturals, Michigan City, IN 46360"
4. "For recipes and additional info, visit our website: http://www.nedsnaturals.com
5. "For best results, keep in a cool, dry place."
6. An arrow pointing to the spout, with wording like "Easy Pour Spout".
7. Be creative showing the uses for chia seeds, including:
a. Eat pure chia seeds.
b. Sprinkle on yogurts, cereals, and protein shakes.
c. Use as an egg replacer.
d. Use in jams, baked goods, pudding, and much more.
e. Add to beauty products.
8. Showcase our "To Go" container, which is a convenient pop top container with chia seeds. (picture attached; don't pay attention to the labels; just see the actual container). This smaller version To Go container is perfect for keeping next to the blender, or bringing to work, the gym, or leaving in your car. The consumer would use the spouted pouch to easily refill our To Go containers, up to 5 times. Some ideas include:
a. A picture of the pouch pouring from the spout into our To Go container.
b. Picture of our To Go container pouring directly onto a yogurt or drink.
c. Picture of 1 pouch equaling 5 To Go containers
You can visit our old brand at http://www.PopTopFoods.com for images of our old pouch. I have also attached a picture of the pouch we used to have. We hope the new name and outdoorsy feel will get us where we want to be.