Excellent work! I was really impressed with Maxpro's originality and creativity. Maxpro was willing to work with me through several changes, and never complained, or gave an impression that he was not pleased to work with me. I will definitely use Maxpro again for future work, and would gladly provide a personal reference if requested.
- L A Greyson
How DavidEltonClarke started their other graphic design journey
Who are you known as?
Book Title: Title to be determined
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
World travel medical advice book
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
World travel medical advice book cover design 6"x9"h
A red cross cannot be used however a white cross is acceptable.
The design should reflect that the information contained is accesible to the novice traveler.
FYI-this is what the book will contain:
Dr 'Know' has traveled and worked extensively around the world and brings you medical advice on how to stay safe while traveling around the world including medical tips on:
• Immunizations you will need to protect yourself
• Medications you need to help you avoid or treat getting sick in various parts of the world
Dr Know of Medicine brings his vast experience of travel and practicing medicine all over the world to ? in an easy to read book which includes information on:
• Vaccinations/immunization you need for travel to various parts of the world
• Medications you will need to treat and/or protect yourself including preventing and treating malaria, cholera, dysentery diarrhea. Infections including pneumonia, bowel, respiratory, urinary and skin infections
• List of areas with Malaria, Dengue fever, Yellow fever and how to protect yourself from mosquito bites that can spoil your vacation
• Advice on climbing, hiking and avoiding blood clots on planes
• Risks involved with going barefoot on the beach such as sea urchin spines, jelly fish and coral rash
• How to recognize the symptoms of malaria, dysentery, altitude sickness, hepatitis and many others
• Chapters describing what you need to do to stay safe and well in an easy readable fashion