Sometimes slow to respond and sometimes copy edit errors but awesome final designs!
- Pawan Droch
The artwork for these banners turned out great!
- Katrin Schlie
The design is great. Marcy is especially good with color schemes and kid friendly designs. Also very responsive with communication.
How csBx started their menu journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Beach themed tavern in Las Vegas. We are currently up scaling and elevating our food and need our menu to match.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are currently ELEVATING our food and want our menu to reflect the ELEVATING while adding a little fun and professionalism to the menu design (But still conveying a professional and Elevated design). I am attaching the current menu and out current logo. We currently use 2 pages of Legal size for the menu.
I'll need a format I can make changes to, add items, change descriptions, and change prices as we are not 100% done with the menu and haven't actually priced everything out yet.
1) Feel free to change things as you feel would make a better menu. Ie limiting descriptions or changing Meal header groups (Entree, Appetizers, Salads etc could be combined to another group or the names changed completely).
2) We are offering some GLuten Free Options and would like some type of GF and warning on the bottom.
3) The pizzas have three different crust, Regular, Brocolli Chedddar (A GF option) and Cauliflower (A Gluten Free Option) All pizzas come with cheese and then we will just want a place to add toppings below for .50 cents each topping. Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Sausage, etc. Ill have to get a full list.
4) We are still working on a Seared Ahi Salad thats not on the list.
5) Very excited about our Alcohol Milkshakes. These will probably change somewhat as we create and test. But this is a good start.
Please let me know any questions you have. I look forward to working with you.