Logo on each page. Also buttons to link to social media such as facebook etc.
-Logo, big featured image of the Amazonas/Lodge and short introduction who we are and what we offer.
-The big featured image could rotates among 3 different pictures. If you click on one picture the rotation stops (the rotation is a low priority wish, but would be neat)
-3-4 most popular tours, with a picture each and a short description. A button on each tour with "more information"
-2-3 latest testimonies displayed
2-3 latest blog displayed (short version)
- A few words about us
- Our mission
- Our concept and our unique lodge
- Short Description of our Tour concept
- The Lode description
- Offered Tours overview (we have 6-8 different tours max) with short descriptions of each tour and a picture with it.
- A “more” button for each tour to click on and get a page with more information, detailed description of price, choices, best dates more pictures etc.
- An “inquiry” button for each tour which brings up the contact form where the person can ask for specific dates, numbers of days or general questions. It would be great to pre-fill the name of the tour in the contact form, so the user does not have to remember and retype. If this is too difficult, a drop-down in the contact field to chose the tours or “other” would work too.
- Monthly Blog to keep communication flowing and talk about news
- Older Blogs shall be automatically grouped and archived
- A form to be filled out for tour offers, prices, dates requested or just more information
- Show location where we are
- Address information, Email etc.
- We don’t need a embedded calendar or booking system. Tours are arranged very flexible and confirmed through Emails with embedded payment information etc.
Important: Somewhere, I would like to list a Gallery, FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and Testimonials. It could be either embedded in “Home" or "About Us”, or via links to separated pages or maybe as buttons/links in the navigation bar/bottom of each page. Here I am not sure what’s best and rely on the experience and suggestion of the designers; thank you.
About the Testimonials: we don’t need users to go directly to our Webpage and add testimonials. We have a physical book at the lodge where people write what they liked. We then add those to the Webpage to share with others.