Working with Cit was great ! She knew exactly what I was looking for & gave me new ideas . She was amazing to work with & I would highly recommend her !
You're the best man, thank you!
- Joel Lindberg
thanks for the great work.
How Vonveganbakehouse started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Von's Vegan Bake House
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Small local vegan business - specialising in vegan baked good - cakes and slices and bespoke cakes for special occasions.
- Using quality locally sourced seasonal ingredients (when possible) to create less food mile, e.g., Flour milled and sourced from within the state, sugar from Australia, seasonal produce from small farmers around the state
- Supporting other local small business – printing from local business
using renewable resources when possible - recycled packaging
- Sustainable and earth friendly – products used during manufacturing process– e.g. Earth friendly/ vegan cleaning products.
- Items are manufactured in a vegetarian environment with no cross continents from animal products.
Target audiences -
Individuals – vegans/ vegetarians and those who are environmentally conscious and desire to purchase goods and services with similar values
- Market stalls
Caterers/ other local business – to supply quality vegan baked goods to local cafes, caterers, venues and health food stores
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards