Really exceptional designer, and he was very responsive to my changes. After the contest, he was great about helping me with my file changes too. I would love to work with him again! Dawn
I enjoyed working with Kangozz™. They were very responsive and did a good job of incorporating my feedback.
Awesome creativity and response rate.
Design came out great - first time
Aditya completely blew me away with her creative idea. She really seems to understand who we are and what we were trying to do.
How jleon g started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Hoggy Style BBQ Sauce
What’s your company slogan?
The Coolest BBQ Sauce Ever Invented (and it tastes pretty good too!)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Its a BBQ sauce for a restaurant in Miami and the Florida Keys whose label should BLOW THE VIEWER AWAY.
The logo should be large enough to tell a story and wrap around the bottle....the characters should go around like a comic strip and keep the viewer engaged. Its not a traditional simple, single logo inside a circle or square!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. There should be original caricatures of two guys on the label that look similar to Elvis and Sinatra (like examples below). Do not use any names for the characters on the label.
2. The label should have backgrounds like Vegas for Elvis or New York for Sinatra that captures their coolness. Other funny images related to them (sexy girls or other images that capture their essence and life).
3. Combine their caricatures with theme of BBQ brand name to make a cool label.
4. The ENTIRE label should be filled with images. Tell a story. Stay away from closed in logos. The logo will wrap around the bottle and should read like a comic strip...
5. Include the title: Coolest BBQ Sauce Ever Invented (and it tastes pretty good too!)
6. The label should be 8" long and 3" tall
REMEMBER, THE LABEL SHOULD ALSO BE THE COOLEST BBQ SAUCE LABEL EVER INVENTED