This was a great experience and one that I will be willing to share with my friends. Working with this designer was really easy because this person was really listening to what I was trying to get out of my mind. Trust me its not easy! The fact that this person immediately got my idea and transferred it into a design made it into a great experience! Thank you! Wishing you a lot of success!
Very responsive and easy to work with. Creatively captured a simple design that felt in line with the tone of my business.
The designer did a great job incorporating everything we wanted in our design.
How rachel.kirby7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Sun Valley Ag
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We grow and sell broadacre cereal crops - primarily wheat and barley, but also canola, lupins and oats. The target audience is prospective employees, grain buyers and others in the agricultural industry
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
link between text and graphics
fun modern logo, interesting font
rising sun graphic
clever illustration of business name in title, meaningful depiction of both "dream" and "lab"
Information for a new design:
- Modern design
- Include business name “Sun Valley Ag” – not necessarily incorporated but somewhere nearby
- Our core business is broadacre cereal cropping – wheat, barley
- Secondary crops – canola, lupins, oats
- Farming philosophy – controlled traffic/no till farming ie. run all machinery at 3m wheel spacing and 12m width (or multiples of) to create tram lines for driving
- Colours – blue, bright orange, yellow, green, black, earthy red/orange
- Icons – sun, wheat, sky, land, straight cropping lines, perhaps stylised machinery, overhead view with straight lines behind
- Icons to avoid – barns