As part of our new website design, we would like to get a new logo to be used with our new tagline.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
At present, Roomex.com sells 20,000 hotels worldwide at discount rates. We are currently developing a new website that will see us grow to 50,000 hotels around the world, at even better prices for our customers. As part of this new website, we would like to create a new logo that will live up to our reputation of being a modern .com web2.0 company.
- We have a few taglines, one of which we will use under the word 'Roomex.com', similar to what you can see now on the Roomex.com Homepage
- The tagline under the word Roomex.com should form part of the overall logo
- The tagline options are 'Find. Book. Enjoy' , ' Enjoy Booking Your Hotel' and the other is '50,000 Hotels, One Easy Website'
- Ideally, any designs presented should show one or more options
- we like the web2.0 idea of having shadows and/or reflections, perhaps only under the Roomex.com element, but open to suggestions here
- Don't want all capital letters for the word Roomex.com, just the 'R'
- As we want to focus on the Roomex.com name more than anything, we don't want any overpowering icons. another option might be to have no icon bt emphasise the smiley face, which would correlate with the word 'enjoy' in the tagline