- Must look good horizontally
- We really like the DigitalOcean logo / brand. Their logo has a consistent weight so it goes well *with* and *without* the text (this is what we want). https://www.digitalocean.com/press/ It's also abstract and quite attractive. This is definitely the direction we're wanting to go in. Another logo we like is https://spiderfrogs.com/ simple, clean, nice weight similarity between text and logo.
Industry logos (you can see the fish and water is *waaaay* overused, this is why we're trying to go abstract maybe more shapes and colors, digitalocean, representing stuff instead of making a fish and water explicitly in the logo):
All that said, the DigitalOcean is a great logo. Definitely the direction we want to go in. Fits well in a square, good for mobile icons, simple, yet expressive.
IMPORTANT: We're tired of fish and plants in the logo :D we're looking to show our tech side as well as our progressive design stance. So please if you want to include it please make it abstract (see digital ocean logo and how they do ocean and digital world). You can also think about it in terms of biosphere, nature, ecosystem, etc.
- We also really like the Digital Ocean type fonts
- Please make sure the logo looks good with and without text
- We want a bolder brand
- Use "aquaponics.ai" or "Aquaponics AI"