Abi is a really great designer! Abi listened to our feedback and really came through making a design we really, really like!
Great designer, very kind, very attentive, very professional. We spent many days working on my logo and every time he was listening and answering all my wishes. I hardly recommand him. Thank you very much.
How Skyline Wine started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new wine trading company and have a showroom in Frankfurt (that's why SKYLINE wine) Germany, where we present premium wines of the world. Our service includes: wine tastings, Food-Pairing, wine tourism, wine export. We are creating a website for our wine business. Our targets are mainly wealthy people, wine drinkers, wine and food lovers. We offer wine and finger foods, but we are not a restaurant. age groups: 30-50 years
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Gold: Luxus, sparkle
Bordeaux Red: red wine colour
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The colors of the logo should be in black, gold and or one more other color which jumps into eyeballs.
2. The logo should be classic, timeless and elegant, but not too much things around.
3. Please do not make it like bar or lounge.
4. Please no icon but a brand.
6. Please no old-fashion or vintage.
7. Please put the logo on a white and a black background to show the contrast.
Thank you for your ideas in advance.