Much effort to reach ultimate goal and best artwork!
Very well done : beautifull design and executed in a rapid fashion.
Thank you so much, again, for all of your work on this design!
Excellent attention to detail and feedback. Great work!
Very proactive and very quick response. We will invite SketsStudios99 for new projects.
How jason6X started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Fullness of Faith
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Christian ministry with biblical resources for all who are interested.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our final decision will be based on a design that is clean, simple, professional and with some thought put into it.
- Possibly a Bible/book icon incorporated into the logo or text.
- If a cross is included, it should be very subtle (worked into the image or text almost so you almost don't see it at first glance).
- The simpler the logo the better (i.e. Turrano, Polycap, Red Leaf logos liked as 99design examples on here) Or check out (gty.org, desiringgod.org, tms.edu logos)
- Text needs to be big. Custom text is a plus (possibly embellish the 'F's with a different font/color).
- Horizontal length is better than vertical length.
- Ideally the logo would be simple yet unique and clever in what it represents.