Very responsive and courteous. Easy to work with, great designer, and very helpful. Provided revisions and variations upon request. I'm thrilled with my design and can't wait to use it! Highly recommend.
Excellent job! Easy to work with!
We loved that the designer was able to make revisions based off of feedback and was able to create exactly what we pictured!
- NLA Media
How heatherlindstrom started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Alaska Massage Studio
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a medical and therapeutic massage studio, based out of Alaska. We serve both men and women. Are clients are usually in their 30's and up. I designed my own logo real quick when I first opened up shop, but it has no artwork and is pretty boring. I want a completely new design with creative lettering not just boring fonts, some kind of artwork or creative design.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Spa & Esthetics
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- I am open to any color palette, so feel free to get creative.
- Please use more than 1 color
- No lotus flowers. We are not a zen based esthetic. Alaska is known for stones, gems, wood and glaciers. I try to incorporate grey slate, black stone and rustic wood with pops of glacial teal into our interior design to reflect Alaska. So a zen, asian inpsired logo would not fit or business.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I would like 2 versions of the logo created. One for going against a black background and one against a white background.
- I prefer big bold thick fonts as well, as my original design is too thin.
- I want the word Massage to stand out more than the word Alaska.