Awesome designer. 2nd time we've used them. Highly recommend...
A brilliant designer. Hope to be seeing more of her work in the future.
How Jason81417 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Flatirons Aviation Management Inc
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Flatirons Aviation manages private jets. There are two primary components of their business:
1) Managing the day to day operations of the aircraft (scheduling pilots, ground crew, and onboard staff)
2) Finding charter flights for their plans on days that they are not scheduled for use by their owner.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• The logo should be limited in number of colors and depth as it will be used both on the web and print collateral.
• The emphasis should be on professional style as their clients are typically well off business executives leasing private jets.
• The logo should incorporate a modern sans-serif font with blocky corners. Think Helvetica but a bit more stylized and a heavy weight.
• The logo should incorporate a small jet in some way with a dual contrail (think gulfstream, leer, etc). Perhaps this could be directly incorporated into the typography somehow?
• We like dark blues and blacks for colors but we’re not set on anything. We are open to suggestions.
• The logo should incorporate the full legal name of the company “Flatirons Aviation Management” however given how long that is we think reducing emphasis on the “management” part might make sense? We’re open for suggestions on how best to do this.