Pepe was so easy to work with, brought great ideas to the table, was responsive to mine but most imporrtant was able to iterate even better on them by understanding what I was trying to do, not just what I wanted.
Great work, I'm very pleased with the result! Awesome designer to work with.
- Info MZ
How at theseedcollection.com.au started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Seed Collection
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell vegetable, herb and flower seeds to Australian home gardeners through our website.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
black and white
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo will be used online as well as printed. When printed the logo will mostly be on recycled brown paper.
As per 99designs recommendation I have also attached a copy of our current logo.
- I would prefer the logo to be square or rectangular rather than round.
- The logo should be fairly simple, no fine detail
- The logo should be easy to read when printed small, so please make sure the text is large when compared to the design overall
- The logo should be black and white only. No colour, no grey.
- The logo should be professional and serious in style, nothing to fancy or cute.