Awesome to work with! Perfectly encapsulated my vision and made a perfect logo for my brand.
They were extremely responsive and creative. I have used them twice on different projects, first class effort.
He was attentive, responsive and very pleasant to work with. I enjoyed the experience
What a fantastic experience. It was a very completive comp and Wolffy lead from the front all the way. To the point it was only a small adjustment from his first design that took out the design award. Fast responses and took great direction. I am really happy with the design.
How michael.gysel started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a christian* scout group from Bremgarten, Aargau in Switzerland and we are looking for a logo. We'll use it to brand all of our communications, our website as well as various merchandise. It should give our group a visual recognition.
We spend a lot of time in the woods and we love camping.
* no worries, we're relaxed... :)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We'd prefer designs containing one or several of the following items:
- the logo of our association (a combination of an anchor and a cross, see google image search for "BESJ logo")
- the "skyline" or the wooden bridge of bremgarten (see google image search for "bremgarten, aargau")
- ropes and knots
- a tent (preferrably the "spatz" model, see http://www.outdoorshop123.com/media…eu2013.png )
- a tree (we'd prefer a fir, google for "rottanne")
- a campfire