I need a logo that will help me establish brand recognition as an experienced, reliable, law firm that pays meticulous attention to detail, provides outstanding, quality professional service and individualized attention to client needs.
Carl H. Tessler, P.C.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I have been practicing law for over 25 year. I have an established business litigation and commercial real estate practice which I have never had to market. I am in the process of expanding the estate planning component of my practice and need a logo that will help me establish brand recognition as an estate planner, but without suggesting that this is the sole focus of my practice, since I continue to do litigation and real estate work as well. I need a logo that conveys a sense of experience, solidity and reliability, as well as my intense concern for the individual needs of my clients, their businesses and their families. A Rocky Mountain theme might be appropriate, since my office is located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver, Colorado, on the banks of historic Cherry Creek and at the foot of the front range of the Rocky Mountains. Please note, however, I am not wedded to the idea of a Rocky Mountain theme and am open to all possibilities.
- Item 1...My firm name is Carl H. Tessler, P.C. The "P.C." stands for professional corporation.
- If it would help, you can add the phrase "Law Office of" or "Law Offices"
- As stated above, a Rocky Mountain or nature theme might be appropriate, perhaps a mountain stream in the foreground with mountains in the background, suggesting not only my business location, but a sense of permanence and continuity and from the estate planning perspective, the notion of planning for multiple generations. Please note, however, I am not wedded to the idea of a Rocky Mountain theme and am open to all possibilities which convey the desired message.
- Although I wouldn't rule anything out, I am partial to the color blue or cominations including blues and other rich dignified colors, such as burgandy, forest green, gold, etc.
- Logo must be appropriate for use on website, business cards, letterhead, brochures, etc.
- Item 1...Nothing too artsy, fanciful or colorful. I need a captivating, memorable, but professional image.