GiaKenza is great to work with on all type of projects big or small.
very cooperative designer
Great Designer was very happy with the outcome !!
FOURTHIRTY was actually the first submission we had, the work speaks for itself. Instantly had the wow factor we were looking for
philjansen made my first experience down the design road a treat to remember,he listened to my input and responded quickly,with a fresh clean design.
Thank You again.
How Glenn Bader started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mountain West Ag Services
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mountain West Ag Services is a regional business that supports the livestock industry in the greater Montana area. We support a range of livestock including beef, swine, dairy and poultry. Our target customer is the progressive livestock producer that is looking to grow their business through greater production and improved efficiency. We are focused on empowering livestock producers to help them succeed. The thing that makes Mountain West Ag Services unique is that we provide a different buying experience.
What makes our buying experience different?
• We make things easy – we don’t intimate customers with a lot of information and technical jargon – we leverage advanced technologies, but making them simple for producers to make the decision that will grow their business
• We are available – we are available when our customers need us most – we understand that production issues and happen at any time and you need someone you can count on when it matters
• We are fair priced – we understand that we are here to help our customers succeed an make money – we ensure that our product are not only competitive but superior in performance
• We value people – we understand that people buy from people – as a result we are selective on who we do business with to ensure we can form mutually beneficial relationships to help our customers succeed today and in the future
Our company values are:
• Integrity – it all starts with integrity – without integrity you will never have trust with your customers which is critical to help them succeed
• Passion – we have a strong passion about our customer success, about agriculture and about the service we provide every day
• Fun – we love what we do and the people we work with – for us this isn’t just a job but a way of life
We have been in business for 1 ½ years and started with a simple logo that we created ourselves. The logo makes use of the mountains in Montana and incorporates the letters of our name. We are looking to update our logo. Elements of this logo may be used however we are not attached to it and are open to any ideas that will better represent who we are and what makes us unique.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards