Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Gorilla Cuts is a full-service male-only hair cutting service that specializes in male grooming from the neck down.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Spa & Esthetics
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
All Gorilla Cuts stylists wear Gorilla suits for two reasons:
1. Customer confidentiality - when receiving a full body hair cut you don’t want to know your stylist personally
2. Customer psychology - getting a full body hair cut can be a sensitive issue for a lot of males. By having our stylists wear gorilla suits customers think to themselves “well at least I’m not as hairy as this guy.” This creates confidence and relaxes our clientele.
Gorilla cuts is a hands on experience that is borderline aggressive. Customers get shaved in a gym like setting by someone in a gorilla suit.
Must have’s/requirements for our logo:
* Definitely want more cartoon style
* Gorilla Cuts should appear in letters above the logo picture.
* below the logo in smaller but readable letters should be our tagline “A lower body hair experience"
* The eyes of the gorilla need to appear human. That is, you should be able to tell it is a person in a gorilla suit
* In his right hand the gorilla should be holding an electric shaving razor above his head and off to the side (almost like a weapon).
* In his left hand he should be holding a pair of scissors.
* On his left wrist he needs to have a wrist watch on. It should be subtle but also you should notice it and know that it is a wrist watch
* The gorillas teeth are important. He should definitely not be happy but also not dangerous. He should appear borderline aggressive. His mouth should be open but not all the way open like a lion