I would like the logo to convey meaning most of all. The name of the company implies that we work with topics that are personal, powerful and full of passion. So I tend to like the color burgundy or a deep red, but I'm open to other colors.
The logo should be timeless, and not too busy. Can be organic or clean. The letters can be capitalized, mixed case or all lowercase. Can be written all in a row or stacked or some other way.
I've attached 4 concepts that I was thinking about. Feel free to flesh out the ideas or mix them together.
1) it's an abstract person sitting cross-legged, with arms folded. There's a sketchy, organic Way Down Deep written next to it.
2) A concept with a clean font...
3) the words in a box or other shape. Is there a way to add meaning to this simple concept. Boxes have been done before, anything here that could be a subtle change?
4) A concept (that I do not like) but I like the image of a woman's hair flowing upwards...as if she is falling downwards...way down deep. Could be made very abstract, like in the "thatgamecompany" logo, that I've also attached.
5) another concept where I was experimenting with the walls of the letters being rounded or thicker.
6) I like the organic feel of the limited run logo. It has a rawness and vitality to it.
Sorry, some of the attachments may need to be rotated.
Feel free to create something completely new and different from any of the concepts I've been thinking of. Surprise me.