- Attached are the current graphic assets that I threw together as more of a placeholder than anything. There's some value in maintaining some continuity of the design, but we're willing to trust people who are better at design than we are.
- Would like to have assets for both wider and narrow screens and an app icon. E.g. wider one would go in the header of the website or maybe an email signature, narrow one might go above a sign in form. See the attached assets for what they are today.
- We have a technical product and generally, our audience/customers are highly-technical. The product is in the automated test space.
- We use the material design spec as much as possible.
- From the material design spec, we use Blue Grey Darkened 2 (700) for our base colors (#455a64) and our accent green color is A400 (#00c853)
- Simple is better than complex
- We will use this in areas with dark backgrounds and light backgrounds so dark/light variants would be nice
- We're engineers, not designers, so we'd like to rely on someone who can make things look good.
- Here is our website: https://bionicmetrics.com for more info.
Also attached are a couple concepts we like.