Sud Evasion got their new logo design by running a design contest:
New design of our logo SUD EVASION
Check out Sud Evasion's Logo design contest…
Le plaisir de randonner
Travel & Hotel
Sud Evasion is a family business travel agency specialized in hiking tours for groups (about 40/50 participants for each trip). Our customers are mainly hikers' associations, and mainly pensioners (age average 60 to 75). We have been selling tourist trips to 3rd age groups, for 25 years. A few years ago, this activity declined and so did our revenue. Therefore we had to react and find a new market niche. The hiking trips for groups were born ! This new activity, begun 7 years ago, has quickly become our main activity, and represents, today 95 % of our revenues, (the remaining 5 % are tourist trips). We do not organize trips in France, but mainly in Europe and the rest of the world. 95% of our destinations are europeans. We sell packages including transport, accomodation, full-board, guides, visits... The client doesn't have anything to pay during the trip (except personal expenses). This is to resume briefly our activity.
The redesign of our logo is about 20 years old, when our activity was mainly classic tourism for groups. It has never been changed. We only changed our motto "le plaisir de voyager" (the pleasure to travel) to "le plaisir de randonner" (the pleasure to hike). We are based in the southern France, in Provence, a region where the sun shines 300 days a year (that's why we had a sun in our logo). This sun is our identity, our reference to our customers. Thus we would like you to include this sun in your proposals but more modern, more design. Or why not a sunset or a sunrise, a piece of sun... But a recall of this sun in the new logo. Here is the link for our website : www.sud-evasion.com On our website, there is a map of France included under the logo, but it doesn't represent our activity, as we do sell very few trips in France. I send you herewith samples of our programs, letterheads, brochures... so that you can see our logo in different settings
€819 Gold package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $299.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Sud Evasion collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
I've worked with many different designers in the past and during this contest RR Templates submitted by far way more designs than anyone else, applied my feedback the fastest, and also replied to my messages very quickly. An incredible designer to work with making the process so easy. With his designing skills and work ethic I am
very confident he will help create the perfect design for you!!!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We are a boutique accommodation business located on the ocean-front in the Bay of Island, New Zealand. We offer an above
Hi! I'm in the process of rebuilding a historic home in German Village, Columbus OH. Once the renovation is complete, we
This is the logo for my house in the woods that will be used on stationery and house signage. The house itself is a cont
Vanlife, Blogger - www.GLUECKsMUSKEL.de
I need a logo design for a start up travel company XXPLORA. I am aiming to create a travel platform for the female solo
Millennium Tours provides group international travel for universities study abroad programs, corporations, and other int
Travel blog targeting young professionals with a passion for travel, nature, wildlife, and culture. Website incorporates
Check out other travel & hotel design inspiration
We love talking design:
5 days ago | 16 min read
6 days ago | 8 min read
11 days ago | 11 min read