Very thorough. Much better than expected, thank you.
- Wildcat Nutrition
My design turned out excellent, and the communication was strong. Will do business again!
- Eco Rokerz
Excellent designer. Listens and executes to every request. Fantastic!!
Good design and very patient.
- Plastmass Design
Always enjoy working with Plastmass Design. They work quick and work with detail. Looking forward to working with them again.
You made it happen! Thank you very much!
How brentnolan32 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Love of The Game Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The LOG is a 100,000 sq. ft. facility with 12 basketball courts, fitness studios, and a weight room. While basketball is the main attraction, the LOG is still a place for the whole family with everything from camps and training/coaching to adult leagues and yoga classes. The LOG also constantly hosts multiple team tournaments and other events. The LOG is designed for anyone who loves the game of basketball from pro athletes, to professional dads. If you love the game, then the LOG is for you.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Black, gold, and silver (any shades of these that work together) are the colors we'd like to use. We are still open to other recommendations on the color palette BUT we want to stay away from using red, navy blue, and sky blue.
- We would like to incorporate a basketball somewhere in the logo.
- We don't want the logo to look like a sports team, or a game, or look like graffiti. It's important that the logo has a mature feel.
- Brand recognition and versatility is very important. Seeing the logo used in different ways is a big plus.
- We like simple and easily recognizable. We still want the logo to be unique, just not overdrawn.