Excellent design, easy to work with and fast turnaround on changes. Thanks!
Got revisions to us quickly. The design was exactly what we were looking for.
- Pepe Delgado
Simple and clean design.
How St. Joseph started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Christ the King
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Roman Catholic church
- Serves Catholics from Omaha, NE area
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am uploading images from the church and school campus that will help inspire you to develop this logo. Here are some guidelines:
1. They want to use the full name Christ the King (no abbreviations).
2. The subtext "Catholic Church" will be interchangeable with other ministries and departments, such as Catholic School, Adoration, etc. So that font size should not be dominant.
3. The colors should be purple and gold and you have flexibility in what shade of those colors you would like to use.
4. They have used a crown for the logo before, but are inspired by the stained glass, the stoned lattice outside their church and other elements of their campus that you'll see in the attached images.
All submissions (helps if it is all in 1 submission) should have a horizontal and vertical option, as well as a black and white version.