Excellent designs, the designer was one of the only designers that met the brief and was very accommodating with providing some additional colours and name amendments.
Did a very good job
Great job all around, very attentive to my requests for changes. I would highly recomend and look forward to doing future designs.
- Netra Airisma
Sorry for the delay, I love how fast and competently you worked on my project. I will definitely use you again.
Exellent to work with and very responsive!
How sav5V started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a travel agent that specializes in selling Cruises.
Target market is 30+ (young families to older couples)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo needs to be instantly recognizable as a cruise product.
- We would like our logo to represent our company as being high end and luxury, without being pretentious. Our product ranges from 3* cruises, through to 6* cruise.
- Given the brand is 'Paramount', we would be open to having a loose representation of the 'Paramount Pictures' logo (maximum of 6 stars)
- For our final logo, we would like to be able to separate the icon from the text, for future use. Therefore, we'd like the icon/image to work as a standalone, separate from the text.
- Ideally, we would like to incorporate some form of representation of a ship into the logo.
- Other possibilities we are open to are using - ships wheel, compass, waves (no anchors).