thank you again for the submitted designs.
since we have already selected the finalist through 6 designers. we would like to give some more background details of Houtoku in the hope of having THE logo :D
Houtoku Interior Design Ltd. (short form HIDL)
- is originally a branch from Houtoku, a Japanese company in Japan focusing on producing furniture
- HIDL was under Houtoku for many years but it became independent
- HIDL is currently using the same logo of Houtoku however would like to change and be independent.
- HIDL is a family owned, Japanese company based in Hong Kong, an interior design and contracting company
- it focus on office designs (about 80% of the work) and the rest are for restaurants / residential / retail shops
- the owner has been working for Houtoku for over 25 years and he established his own company (HIDL) for 15 years.
- he will retire and pass the business to his children (young team about age of 30s)
- clean and simple
- would like to have white as the base colour (for new name card, websites, etc)
- originally selected few colours but would like to focus on either colour/s: blue, orange, green, black
- would like to have "houtoku" in thin font, round edge
- likes logo in 3D, showing space, depth
- likes shapes and lines
- wants the elements of interior design on the logo: form, scale, colour, texture, pattern, light
we look forward to your designs!