Thanks a lot for a nice design. We love our new logo.
Catur is extremely talented and his response very prompt ..you are lucky to have him in your team.
- Letteralle Studios
Very quick to react to requests
It's a beautiful picture. We are very satisfied with our designer Samani and his work. He implemented our idea in a very creative way. He reacts very promt. I would recommend Samani any time.
How taylorehanson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Reed & Sage ("Reed and Sage", "Reed + Sage" are also acceptable)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We create exceptional products for the sporting canine. Currently, our product lineup includes dog collars, leashes, beds and grooming related products.
"The best for your best friend - in the marsh, field, woods or home".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We've included a PDF of some additional brands/logos who have a similar customer base. Please use them for visual inspiration and to better understand who we are targeting with our products. Within the PDF you will also find 4 mood boards that showcase typical imagery we will be posting on our social media channels.
General design guidelines:
- You DO NOT have to use a dog in the logo
- Do not use gradients/fades or drop shadows
- We prefer minimalist flat designs that are clean and elegant
- Part of the logo should be a distinguished/stand alone mark (within the PDF please note the mallard head for "Ducks Unlimited" or the map for "Topo Designs"). This part of the logo will need to stand alone without the brand name and still be unique/recognizable
- Having a representation of a dog in the logo is fine, just make sure it looks elegant and is a sporting breed (lab, retriever, pointer)
-Having the ability for the logo to be placed on a white or black background (with only swapping the text or the entire color if monochrome) is preferred
- Photographic/realistic imagery in the logo is not preferred